Improving the quality and reliability of Jira data

Hello everyone,

In the last couple of months, we have been working on an improved Jira data flow to increase the quality and reliability of your data in the Atlassian Data Lake.

We are happy to announce that this will be rolled out through October and November.

We believe most of our changes will be invisible. However, your data may take a bit more time to be visible in Atlassian Analytics while we are transitioning to the new data flow.

What do I need to do?

Nothing! We are managing everything on our end and just wanted to let you know.

Which data will be affected?

Only Jira data will be affected.

It will be a gradual rollout and each phase will be monitored by our data teams to ensure there are no disruptions or negative impacts to your experience in Atlassian Analytics. The rollout will start with the least used Jira components and end with Jira issue data.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a comment or contact support.

Thanks!

6 comments

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2022

How can I get access to Analytics? I filled up the form twice many months ago. I don't own a Jira Cloud instance but provide Atlassian consultancy to other clients. It would be good if I can try analytics and see the feature.

Thanks,

Ravi

Ben Jackson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2022

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ Atlassian Analytics is only available at this time in our Cloud offering for Enterprise Edition customers.

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2022

I understand that but what about Atlassian consultancies companies? My clients constantly ask us about analytics but I can't recommend it unless I understand it.

Why make so much noise about new products when they are not GA ready?

What you are saying is that we should stick to eazyBI or other apps for reporting and not analytics?

Ben Jackson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2022

The product is not available on Prem, if you are working with on Prem customers exclusively, yes continue working with apps like Eazy BI to solve this for them.

As a partner / consultant if you work with the Atlassian Partner team you may be able to get access to a cloud license for you to use/demo Analytics to customers looking to come to cloud.

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2022

easyBI is also available on cloud.

My consultancy is not an Atlassian partner and it seems like what you are saying is that we have this world class new product called "analytics" that only enterprise client and Atlassian partners can evaluate or use. Okay that's fine 🙂.

Is there any plan for GA?

Ravi

Claire Gayrard
Atlassian Team
October 23, 2022

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ ,

At the moment, we only planned for Cloud Enterprise GA.

Following this community would be the best to stay up to date.

Cheers,
Claire

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events