Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Account Stucked During Purchase

Andreas Germeroth August 9, 2018

Hi,

I have purchased a confluence license and the purchase email was not reachable during the checkout. (Now it is reachable again!)
Because of this I cannot login to atlassian.com with the purachse and therefore I cannot get my purchased license. The account is stucked!
I have used "Forgot password" and "send recovery link" for several times, but I did not receive a recovery link (also not in my spam folder!)

I have already sent a request to Atlassian to get assistance to unlock my account or send me a password recovery and they stated:

"Thank you for your response. I understand that you need assistance with your access for you're not able to log in.

However, starter license customers like you can only receive support from our online Atlassian Community.

Thank you for your understanding."

So how should the community help me with this ;-)

Remark: The stucked account is not the account from where this message is posted!

1 comment

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2018

Hi @Andreas Germeroth,

I pointed Atlassian's people to your question. I'm sure, someone will help you soon.

Andreas Germeroth August 9, 2018

@Thomas Schlegel - thank you for that!

I received a password reset email and now I can login in...

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2018

You're welcome, @Andreas Germeroth

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events