Altassian Acces pricing model - Restrict to a product

Jérémie Littiere October 18, 2021

Hello

We launched the trial period  of Altassian Access.

We only have to set up access for a part of an organization (restrict to users accessing 3 products on 15).

But the verify domain steps brings  all the users from our worlwide company, and we don't have to implement authentication policies for all the users.

The pricing model is applied on all the users, is there any way to restrict to users for selected products ? 

Thx in advance

2 answers

1 vote
Jayant Suneja
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2021

Hi,

Though there is no direct way to implement this per product, you can create a new authentication policy and mark it as a non-billable policy. Add user to this policy you don't wish to implement Atlassian Access features, users added to this policy will not be billed and will not be enabled for Atlassian Access features like SSO, User provisioning, etc.

Please refer: https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/understand-authentication-policies/#Authenticationpolicies-Whatisanonbillablepolicy

Regards,
Jayant

Nastassia Butuzava November 17, 2021

Hi,

We have sync from Azure AD. I want to enable non-billable policy for some users, but I have this message: "Unable to change the policy of a synced member from your identity provider to a nonbillable policy." 
Please advice what to do.
Thank you!

Regards,
Nastassia

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2021

Hi Jérémie,

Unfortunately, you can't set up Atlassian Access to only apply to certain products in your instance that I am aware of. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events