Why do you use Atlas? And do you like it if so?

Wanda Turnage April 11, 2023

Why do you use Atlas? And do you like it if so? If not why?

4 answers

1 vote
SayHallelujah June 9, 2023

Does anyone use Atlas for an intranet solution? I've had a request from a client to use Atlas, but it seems like Confluence with an intranet plugin may be better. 

Philip Feldmann - appanvil June 9, 2023

At appanvil, we have discovered that Atlas falls short of meeting the intranet requirements for the majority of our customers. That's why we've developed and introduced Mantra - Your Confluence Cloud Intranet. As the first dedicated intranet app designed specifically for Confluence Cloud, Mantra offers a ton of features including personalized branding, enhanced navigation, events, posts, a skill finder, and much more. It's also the only app in the marketplace that allows you to replace your Confluence home with an intranet dashboard. 

Like # people like this
1 vote
Francesca Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 12, 2023

I have been using it to give status updates. I find that senior stakeholders who may not have the time to go through teams channels have a place that they can go to get updates fairly quickly. Really like the look and feel of it and helps to create conversations or to be challenged on certain points. 

0 votes
Sing Chen May 8, 2023

We've just started piloting it in a sandbox environment. The intent is to have a unified status reporting solution across our technology and PMO projects and programs. Currently, we have too many different ways of sharing updates and it's confusing for leaders in the business.

0 votes
Daniel Alexander May 7, 2023

We currently use it to provide visibility of projects across Product to our wider team. We had previously been using Trello and are trialling Atlas, however the lack of features (priority order, limited statuses e.g no 'Blocked', no dependencies) is very limiting and we are likely to move to another tool.

Francesca Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Hi Daniel, 

I have found that Jira Work Management has been really good for this. Really easy to set up, navigate and also the work flow system is not very complex compared to Jira Software.

Would highly recommend, if you haven't looked at it already. Alternatively I would go with Jira Product Discovery as it nicely syncs up with Atlas.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events