Suggestion: Status color differentiation for "Pending" & "Completed"

Paula Perrotta April 10, 2024

Hey team,

I have a minor, random suggestion.... Both statuses "Pending" & "Completed" for Goals & Projects have the same grey color....

It would be helpful to differentiate them with distinct colors (like a dark green or blue for "Completed", leaving "Pending" as grey...)

2 answers

0 votes
Yerbol Nisanbayev
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2024

Hi @Paula Perrotta , thanks so much for your feedback!
I am with the product team in Atlas.

I have recorded your feedback for the team, they will take it into consideration when prioritising features for Atlas.

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2024

Welcome to the community, @Paula Perrotta   👋

Atlas is an Atlassian "Point A" product (early access program) and is still under development. 

For Atlas, or any other Atlassian product for that matter, the best way to provide product feedback and suggestions is through the Help ( ? ) mechanism:

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 1.26.25 PM.png

Otherwise, you are trusting that some (busy) Atlas product person may see your suggestion here on the community and enter it.  << That could happen, by the way. But the safe bet is to log the suggestion as outlined above. 

Hope this helps,

-dave

Paula Perrotta April 10, 2024

Thanks a lot, Dave!!!
Will do!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events