I want to use JQL to interact with Atlas. Is it possible?

Alejandro Paz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 8, 2024

I have created some Atlas Goals and would like to group the Epics related to those goals in Jira using JQL. Is it possible to achieve this?

I haven´t found any documentation on this topic.

Thanks for your help!

2 answers

0 votes
Yerbol Nisanbayev
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2024

Hi @Alejandro Paz 

I am from the product team here at Atlas.

This is awesome feedback, I will add your input for the team to consider when they prioritise this feature.

Cheers

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2024

Hi @Alejandro Paz 

Atlas doesn't support JQL at this stage.

Atlassian confirms that in this answer, which also has some other options using URL parameters...

1. Atlas doesn't natively support "advanced search" but all searches are backed by something called TQL (Team Query Language). The search filters that are available are all translated to TQL - we just don't expose a way for you to type it in.

2. That said, you can enter parameters in the URL if you're very keen.

3. Otherwise if you just want to search for a specific project or goal key, you can enter the key in search and it will show up.

---

You could suggest this though as a new feature request? You can do this through here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events