Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation to trigger Atlas Project Update

Michael Seguin May 10, 2024

When transitioning an idea (in Jira Product Discovery) between statuses, or transitioning a task/epic, it would be great to be able to trigger a request to update a linked project in Atlas... sprinkle in a little AI to autosuggest the project update based on the transition and any related comments that were added to the JPD idea or Jira task/epic that was just changed. 

1 comment

Comment

Yerbol Nisanbayev
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 12, 2024

Hi @Michael Seguin 

Thank you for your feedback, I am a product manager at Atlas and I have logged your suggestion in our things to work on in the future.

Like Michael Seguin likes this
Igor Lacerdino May 16, 2024

I'd jump in here on some automations with Atlas I'd love to have:

• Every Atlas project can be tracked with an epic, so I'd like an automation that creates an epic automatically or vice versa into my jira project
  • An automation that can add all "contributors" of an epic/children cards of an epic directly to its linked atlas project contributors section, based on Jira assignee. It would eliminate the extra work of adding them manually in atlas.
  • Automation to automatically assign a team to all atlas projects I create.
  • Automation to start an atlas project and post an update as soon as an epic changes status
  • Automation to post an update on the atlas project as soon as a card that is a child of the linked epic changes status

Like Michael Seguin likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events