Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decision tree-driven content: A fresh approach to Confluence navigation!

Daniel_Domene_Kolekti
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 7, 2024

Hello, Atlassian Community!

I'm Daniel, Product Marketing Manager at Kolekti (part of The Adaptavist Group), and I’m very excited to announce the release of our latest app, Guided Pathways for Confluence. 

This app was born from listening to customers and solving a common problem you might also be familiar with: helping users see the right content, in the right order.

Definition What is a Pathway Original.gif

We created this app to help you deliver information, so your users can: 

1. Find the right beginning to their journey,
  2. Easily access the right information.
  3. Navigate their way to the right destination.

We hope to help your organisation streamline Confluence navigation by enabling content creators to organise pages into branching guides with clear, logical steps (almost as if you're holding a user's hand through your content!). Guided Pathways addresses the challenge of navigating multiple interlinked Confluence pages, providing a straightforward solution for creating guides in various use cases, including onboarding, escalation policies, ITSM runbooks, disaster recovery, and more.

image-20240118-162848.pngimage-20240118-162901.pngimage-20240118-162912.png

After a successful Closed Beta phase, in which we built, listened to feedback, and iterated, we've now moved into Open Beta. I'm excited to share that Guided Pathways is now available in the Atlassian Marketplace for free to everyone (*while the beta lasts), and we’d love to hear what you think!

Let me know in the comments if this would solve a problem for your organisation, or feel free to reach out personally for a walkthrough of the app (or to learn about its upcoming features).

P.S. Oh! In case you want to know more, we’ll be competing for Best App Demo in March Appy Hours!

Cheers,

Dan

1 comment

Comment

Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2024

This is a really great app even in at this early stage.

You can easily turn your referential / technical docs into a scenario walkthrough using your existing content. It's literary mix & match tool.

It's an efficient but low maintenance and low effort in-between for your docs and your LMS.

Like # people like this
Daniel_Domene_Kolekti
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2024

Hi @Kristian Klima

I'm glad you're finding the app useful, and thank you so much for all your feedback! 

The team is working hard on making sure we deliver the right value to Confluence users and knowledge workers in general, our doors are always open to suggestions on how we could improve the product, so if there are anything else you'd like to see you know where to find us :)  

Like Kristian Klima likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events