You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Hi Community Friends! 🤩
We’re creating the sound of Atlassian (aka our sonic brand) and need your help! In true Atlassian fashion, we’re making this a team effort. Read on if you’re interested in contributing your voice, snaps, claps, stomps, or musical talents. You’ll be contributing to Atlassian history.
Ever recognize a company from sound alone? That’s a sonic logo – just one element of a sonic brand – you’re hearing! Companies like Intel, McDonald’s, and NBC have some of the most well-known sonic logos around.
Atlassian is creating a sonic brand, and we need community members like YOU to truly make it the sound of Atlassian.
We’re sourcing recordings from our community to help create a collaborative sonic brand. You will not be personally identified, but your sound(s) may be woven into our sonic branding.
Wondering how this will all work? You can think of our forthcoming sonic brand as Atlassian’s core “song”. The sounds we collect from y’all will be layered into those songs. More to come on the final product, but for now, follow these steps to contribute (Deadline: SEPT 15):
Using your phone, record yourself saying "Atlassian.” [at·la·see·uhn]
Capture 3 different takes. Count to 2 between each take. Speak naturally, just like you’re talking to a friend.
Using your phone, record one of the following:
5 x Snaps
5 x Claps
5 x Stomps
20 seconds of you playing a single musical instrument
Count to 2 between each snap, clap, or stomp. We want to capture the echo in between each action.
1) Open your phone’s voice recording app:
2) Place your phone microphone (the bottom of phone) 6-12 inches (15-30 centimeters) from your mouth or the object that will make a sound (a bit further if you’re clapping or stomping loudly).
3) Press record
4) Record your chosen sound, leaving a gap at the beginning and ending of your recording (and leaving a 2-sec gap in between each take of your takes)
5) Stop recording
6) Name file “Sound of Atlassian”
7) Send file to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Click ellipse 2) Click Share 3) Email to above address