You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
In portfolio, I have created a team and each team member has a skill. If I create a task, in jira software, and i set the assignee, in portfolio the member is not imported even if i have correctly set the hierarchy import level.
Is there a way to fix this problem? thanks in advance
There are few different things to check for what may be occuring here. Refer to the "Map an issue assignee to a team member" documentation the items to check, noting:
In order for the Jira issue assignee to show in Portfolio's team member column, these conditions must apply:
- There is not member set in Portfolio.
- The assignee is set on the issue in Jira Software.
- The assignee is part of a team in your Portfolio plan.
- If you've made a manual team assignment, make sure the assignee is part of that team.
- To see the assignee that is being pulled from Jira Software, you have toCalculateyour plan.
- The issue assignee import level must be set to a hierarchy level. See Configuring initiatives and other hierarchy levels.