Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to skip 'Review Changes' in Advanced Roadmaps

Luc Van Dam
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 18, 2024

We are currently using advance roadmaps to create a global plan with both "service interrupting events" (e.g. releases) and "business stability events" (e.g. demo's, testing, ...). The aim of this plan is to have a global view and coordinate on possible conflicts between IT & Business intentions. As this is not actually a real resource planning exercise as such but rather intended as high level view, our users would like to make changes on the advance roadmaps timeline without the need of always reviewing their changes (we noticed it's often forgotten).

We noticed this functionality was part of previous releases of this product but was removed.  Are there any plans to make this available again on Jira Cloud

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2024

Hi @Luc Van Dam and welcome to the Community!

I would honestly be surprised, as this 2 step commit of changes to Jira is at the cornerstone of the the product. It is a planning tool that allows you to play around with the schedule, reach an agreement, maybe even compare scenarios and only when you're ready push the plan into Jira.

I have looked into the list of open feature requests, but could not find anything related.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events