Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Plan not update custom field value

Proshkin Kirill March 19, 2024

Hello Community!

I would be glad if help me with one moment.

I have a custom field that is modified on Jira issue view screen while work with this issue. After that I could see that I have new value of the field (select list single choice). When I open my Plan, there is no value of my custom field in column with my custom field. 
I am also try to use Re-fetch automation for JQL filtered issue, log says that it has "Success" status, but nothing changing in plan view.

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2024

Hi @Proshkin Kirill,

Two things you can do: first of all make sure to refresh your plan view. If it was already open before you updated the field in Jira, it will not display the new value until you reload the page. If the value still does not refresh, make sure that you are looking at the same custom field. Jira allows you to create multiple custom fields with the same name. While I haven't tested, I would expect this may be even more likely to happen if you are bringing team-managed projects in your plan.

Hope this helps! 

Proshkin Kirill March 19, 2024

@Walter Buggenhout Thank you.
Double check all of this things, found some articles and issues to Atlassian, looks like it is global problem.
I am also try to create new filter and new plan, but all empty fields continue be emoty with new one. (so sad)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events