You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I hope someone can help as this is driving me crazy.
We are using on our DC Instance Advanced Roadmaps and the Hierarchy defined by me is not visible.
2. I added it as the top level in the hierarchy setup
3. I have 3 EPICs which I linked to a Demand and they are visible on the Demand as children
4.But for some reason the hierarchy is not visible in Roadmaps
I tried a lot of things already even including reindexing but nothing worked.
I even tried to create a Demand issue in the Roadmap view and attached the EPICs to it. It worked until I applied the changes to Jira, then the new Demand was gone and the Plugin even showed a message that this Demand is no longer visible.
In your plan, can you expose the Parent column (where you can determine if the EPICs are properly rolled up to the "Demand" issue) to validate if the rolled up actually took place.
Another way to verify is to access your Demand issue directly via the issue view UI and see if those EPICs are listed in the "Child Issues" section.
Please let me know what your findings are, so I can assist you further.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Yes, I can see them. In the mean Tim I managed to make it work.
The issue was the Fix Version field being set to hidden on the field config. I think this is not the best way it is built. I would understand I get an error or similar when I try to use the filtering or views using the version but not in my case.
But anyway. Now I am facing the issue that not all main issues under an epic are shown. It seems for me like a specific issue type but only for a specific project are missing. I checked all field configs etc. but can't find the issue.
Can you provide your Issue Source screenshots via your plan's configuration?
It is not clear on your new issue that "all main issues under an epic are shown". Please provide more details
I am thinking it has to do with your issue source setup against your plan which is not bringing in the content properly.
1. If you click on the three dots by the plan in the upper left hand corner...
2. You should see a popup menu - click Configure.
3. On the next page, you should see "Issues Sources" down the left-hand side of the screen:
4. Then look in the middle of the screen and you should see a list of Issue Sources. It could be Project, Board, or even Filter....
So - this is the screen shot @Joseph Chung Yin was looking for.....what does yours look like?
A few more questions...
1) Does all the issues (including the Demand issue type + all the childs of the Epics) are defined and hosted from the same IT PPM Sandbox project?
2) Can you check what you have in the Exclusion Rule setup to ensure that your issues are not be excluded from the plan. Example -
3) What version are you using? In our env, the configuration of the plan is the clog symbol next the plan name.