Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As a project manager, how can I define the deadlines of a project with junior developers?

Meetaksh Sengwa
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 26, 2024

As a Project Manager of a company, we have a lot of junior resources in our team. The issue we face is that the developers cannot provide a good time estimate, and the quality of the code is not that good, causing lots of bugs.

I want the help of the community in this so that when my managers can see the Jira board, they know exactly,

1. when the project/feature/milestone will be delivered
  2. what the status of the project, in terms of bugs

Let's create this a discussion thread so that more people like me can benefit from this.

Thanks!

1 comment

Yuliia Hushcha _Reliex_ February 27, 2024

Hi @Meetaksh Sengwa 

If you are considering Jira plugins, I can recommend you ActivityTimeline plugin.  

You will have full visibility of who is doing what and when it's going to be done on easy-to-use timeline 

6516ec4e2ebc8f7006d9c4b9_plan.png

As well as control personal or employee workload in Jira. Visualize the initiatives and schedule to hit the deadlines.

65255fc74ea511309a224020_work.png

Then you can generate easy-to-understand reports using our templates and optimize your delivery pipeline with cycle time insights.

So you will have everything that need to ease project manager's job with one add-on:) 

If you have any questions or feel like trying out a free demo session would be helpful, we'd love to set that up for you! Just let us know. 

Like Oday Rafeh likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events