Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any example of resource/capacity management via Jira Software or any recommended add-ins?

Fahim Ahmed July 18, 2023

I'm interested to know what the community use and/or would recommend for resource/capacity planning and management, either how to do it within Jira Software itself or via an add-on. 

I'm aware of Activity Timeline - have others used this and how has it worked? 

Are there any other add-ins you would recommend instead of Activity Timeline? 

We have a mixture of 'agile' projects and more traditional Waterfall so would want to use more so for traditional week on week individual capacity visibility/planning as opposed to sprint approach. 

1 comment

Lloyd Norman July 24, 2023

Hi Fahim,

Please consider Tempus Resource from Prosymmetry.com. We have a JIRA Plugin and have specialized in enterprise resource capacity planning in waterfall, agile, and hybrid environments since 2007. We are the leader in resource capacity planning in the Gartner Critical Capabilities report and are in the Gartner MQ for Adaptive Portfolio Planning and Reporting. Our ability to allow planners to design their own portfolio flow based on available capacity across teams, roles and people is particularly helpful for aligning work across waterfall projects, epics, and features. Lots of information on Prosymmetry.com or I am also happy to visit with you as well.

lnorman@prosymmetry.com

Regards,

Lloyd Norman 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events