Dependency report

Gayam Reddy February 6, 2020

I have created a portfolio plan for my projects in Jira ("Portfolio for Jira 3.19") and wanting to generate a dependency report for the issues of the plan. I see "Roadmap", "Teams", and "Releases". There is no  "Report" option in the tool. Does any one know how to go about in generating dependency report using this ("Portfolio for Jira 3.19") version of the software. 

2 comments

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2020

The new interface does not have the report section but you should be able to filter the issues by dependency. Another option would be to create a dashboard with a filter that shows issues with dependencies.

image.png

Gayam Reddy February 7, 2020

@Davin StuderThanks for the share.  I plan to use this filter option. Was curious why the Report option was taken out in this version, which would have helped to generate user friendly (graphical) views of the dependencies.

Thanks again for the help.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2020

@Gayam Reddy Thanks for the question! I'm going to move this post to the Portfolio for Jira collection, in case anyone else has ideas as well. 😄

Like Gayam Reddy likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events