Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrap up to 2021 - Indore Atlassian Community

Hi,

As we start this year, I wanted to share an update regarding past one year at Atlassian Community, Indore.

We started Indore Atlassian Community in March 2021 and we hosted 16 remote events in our very first year.

Approx 115 attendees participated in these events and shared their knowledge, learned something new and connected with other people in the Atlassian ecosystem.

15 different speakers/ presenters shared their knowledge and insights in these events. We co-hosted a lot of events with other cities like Noida, Singapore, Gurgaon.

We also got support from Atlassian and few Atlassian solution partners when they provides speakers for our events.

We were able to cover topics related to Atlassian tools like Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, many marketplace applications and also hosted wellness events like Yoga Nidra.

Here is a quick summary of few events we hosted this year:

• In our first event, we covered how customer data can be managed in Jira and JSM using marketplace application Crumbs - simple CRM for Jira and Jira Service Management.
  • In our next event, we provided insights into how to Build Integrations with Jira in a few Minutes.
  • We also hosted a wellness session on Yoga Nidra which was well received by all the attendees.
  • Next we hosted a session on Test Case Management in Jira (Cloud) using Xray where we provided all the information related to test case management in Jira.
  • Then we co-hosted a couple of sessions on Requirements Management in Jira Cloud using different marketplace applications. 
  • Next we hosted an event where Atlassian Community Leader @Deepanshu Natani shared all the details for Automation in Jira
  • Apart from these above-mentioned events, we hosted many other events where we shared information related to Atlassian Tools, marketplace tools, specific topics requested by attendees, etc.

I would like to thank @Tamanna Godara  and everyone in the Atlassian Community Team, my co-leaders, and all the speakers for helping us hosting these events successfully.

We have already started making plans for events in this Year 2022. Please join join our chapter by visiting this link and stay updated about all our exciting events: https://ace.atlassian.com/indore/

Wishing you all a very happy 2022!

2 comments

Comment

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2022

This is awesome! I enjoyed being a speaker at one of your events. Hope to collaborate more this year! @Pushpkant Garg 

Like # people like this
Bernhard Doleschel _Ease Solutions_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

Hi, this is an exiting group with a comprehensive program managed in 2021. Congratulations.
I would like to become a speaker for 2022 about our requirement management solution on Data Center and Cloud. Will contact the hosts :-).

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events