Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

๐Ÿšด๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ Atlympic Event: ACE Leaders

Announcement @2x.png

Hello ACE Leaders! 

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read more and sign up on this post.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

We are pleased to present the ACE Atlympic Event: 

Write an Article in the Atlassian Community Events Collection including the following info:

• Who you are an what ACE City you're from
  • How you found out about the Leader program and how it has benefited you
  • Post about your favorite ACE/Atlassian Event to date? (Photos encouraged)
  • Describe your DREAM ACE! Where would it be? Who would be the guest speaker? What kind of food/drink would you have? (Creativity encouraged)!

The posts with the most engagement (likes/comments/views) will earn spots on the Atlympic podium! 

• Share in Slack to have your fellow Leaders upvote/comment on your post

• Share your post on social using #Atlympics

• Share with your team :) 

Can't wait to see your posts! 

6 comments

Hello dear ACE's leaders, welcoming all to the ACE Atlympic event.

Cassie Mayes Community Manager Jul 28, 2021

Woohoo! I can't wait to read the articles!

Like โ€ข # people like this
Rachel Wright Community Leader Jul 28, 2021

Here's my #Atlympics submission. 

Ever wonder what hosting an ACE was like before we had an events website (Bevy) and all the resources available today? 

See my article for some old event photos and screenshots!  https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-User-Groups-articles/Hello-from-city-68-on-the-road/ba-p/1762135

Like โ€ข # people like this
Dave Liao Community Leader Aug 08, 2021

@Bridget - here's my last-minute submission about my experience in multiple ACE cities! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-User-Groups/Atlympics-Dave-s-experiences-with-the-Community/td-p/1772203

One of my favorite NYC ACE's was at Squarespace (yes, that Squarespace!) headquarters. The vendors (as usual) provided a lot of delicious bites, and the venue itself was gorgeous with a city view, and there were massive screens for the presenters.

I recall one of the presenters was Meeteor - since that event many years ago, they seemed to have pivoted from a tech solution to more process and best practices consulting approach (which really makes sense - and I'm sure they're thriving now).

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events