🚴🏾‍♀️ Atlympic Event: ACE Leaders

Announcement @2x.png

Hello ACE Leaders! 

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read more and sign up on this post.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

We are pleased to present the ACE Atlympic Event: 

Write an Article in the Atlassian Community Events Collection including the following info:

• Who you are an what ACE City you're from
  • How you found out about the Leader program and how it has benefited you
  • Post about your favorite ACE/Atlassian Event to date? (Photos encouraged)
  • Describe your DREAM ACE! Where would it be? Who would be the guest speaker? What kind of food/drink would you have? (Creativity encouraged)!

The posts with the most engagement (likes/comments/views) will earn spots on the Atlympic podium! 

• Share in Slack to have your fellow Leaders upvote/comment on your post

• Share your post on social using #Atlympics

• Share with your team :) 

Can't wait to see your posts! 

6 comments

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2021

Hello dear ACE's leaders, welcoming all to the ACE Atlympic event.

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021
Like # people like this
Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 28, 2021

Woohoo! I can't wait to read the articles!

Like # people like this
Rachel Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 28, 2021

Here's my #Atlympics submission. 

Ever wonder what hosting an ACE was like before we had an events website (Bevy) and all the resources available today? 

See my article for some old event photos and screenshots!  https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-User-Groups-articles/Hello-from-city-68-on-the-road/ba-p/1762135

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 5, 2021
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 8, 2021

@Bridget - here's my last-minute submission about my experience in multiple ACE cities! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-User-Groups/Atlympics-Dave-s-experiences-with-the-Community/td-p/1772203

One of my favorite NYC ACE's was at Squarespace (yes, that Squarespace!) headquarters. The vendors (as usual) provided a lot of delicious bites, and the venue itself was gorgeous with a city view, and there were massive screens for the presenters.

I recall one of the presenters was Meeteor - since that event many years ago, they seemed to have pivoted from a tech solution to more process and best practices consulting approach (which really makes sense - and I'm sure they're thriving now).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events