Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

📣 Early access program (EAP) for the new workflow editor in Jira Cloud

Hi Atlassian Community 👋

Illustration 3.png

The Jira Cloud workflows team is starting to roll out the new workflow editor (currently in team-managed projects) to company-managed projects, as we close the feature gap between the editors. To ensure the new workflow editor works for admins in company-managed projects today, we’re inviting you to join our Early Access Program (EAP).

We are we looking for?

Jira cloud admins who:

• Manage workflows in company-managed projects

• Use Jira Software Cloud or Jira Service Management Cloud

• Any edition (free, standard, premium, enterprise)

• Any number of users

What’s in it for you?

• An opportunity to provide direct feedback to our product team on the new workflow editor, which will go into shaping the editor for everyone

• Engagement time with our product team

• Earlier access and more time to try out the new and improved workflow editor than anyone else

What’s involved in the EAP program?

• You’ll be part of a small group of admins with an early release of the new workflow editor in company-managed projects

• The new editor will be turned on for your instance while the EAP is running

• You’ll have the option to switch back temporarily to the old workflow editor

• You can contact us to leave the EAP at any time

• At the end of the EAP, you have the option to have the new editor permanently turned on or off for your instance going forward

• We’ll invite you to a private community group where you can ask questions, give feedback, and discuss Jira workflows with everyone.

• We may email you directly with questions outside the group.

Who is running it?

The group will be managed by:

• Yuan Jiang — Product Manager

• Bryan Ye — Content Designer

How do I sign up?

Thank you — I look forward to shaping the new workflow editor with you. We believe getting feedback at this stage is vital, as it’ll shape what Jira Cloud’s workflow editor will look like for years to come. Let us know what you think in the comments.

13 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2023

🙌

Like • Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2023

I'm down to get confused/aligned!

Like • # people like this
Bryan Ye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2023
Like • Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2023

@Bryan Ye - thanks, reading is fundamental! 🙃(I signed up!)

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2023

Signed up!! Thanks @Bryan Ye 

Jonathan Santos
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 30, 2023

Hello @Bryan Ye , I am interested in participating in this initiative.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2023

Nice @Bryan Ye !

I signed up!

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2023

Signed up as well!

Lorenzo Phillips
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2023

Signed up, excited to see the new workflow world.

Like • Bryan Ye likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2023

@Bryan Ye 

Please let us know when the EAP will be enabled on our Instances

Thanks,

Pramodh 

Like • Bryan Ye likes this
Bryan Ye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 20, 2023

@Pramodh M Don't worry we won't turn it on randomly for you. An email will go out in the coming weeks with the details.

Like • Pramodh M likes this
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 24, 2023

I joined too :D

Lorenzo Phillips
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2023

@Bryan Ye how will we know if the new workflow editor has been pushed to our instance? We have several instances available since we write Marketplace Apps. But if I had to pick one, I’d like it in our dev environment: https://rw-dev1.atlassian.net. Thx.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events