Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Work Management as an alternative for the Jira-phobic

Hi All!

If you don't already know, Jira Work Management can be a great alternative to Trello, or another tool, for folks who are otherwise a bit hesitant about a tool like Jira Software with things like RELEASE or COMPONENT all over the place.

As soon as you create or open a Jira Work Management project, it is immediately more welcoming, with a nice summary of the recent updates in the project -

image.png

For moving people over from Microsoft, there is also a view called List, where you can just view the Jira issues as a to do list -

image.png

You can also see visually and easily if someone else is in here working, very similar to the functionality that you find in the Google or Microsoft Suite of tools.

If you are looking for the right addition to get more of your teams all working in the same platform, give Jira Work Management a try!

2 comments

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2023

My team recently started using Trello to track our work, but seeing this has me wondering if we should try JWM instead. Thanks for sharing!

Like Valerie Knapp likes this
Emilee
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 23, 2023

@Amanda Barber JWM is a great way to track more structure work flows. For simple work tracking and managing, Trello is great. My team mostly uses Trello as well.  But it doesn't have some of the mapping of dependencies and and tasks that can be linked to other teams. All depends on what your team needs are!

Like Amanda Barber likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events