Super excited for the January ACE!

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2021

Anyone else super excited for the Wolverhampton ACE on Jira Migration with  @Phill Fox ?? its going to be epic!! We also we have some Atlassian Store vouchers to give away during the event :) 

https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-wolverhampton-presents-jira-migrationare-you-ready-for-february-2nd-presented-by-phill-fox-of-adapavist/#/

ACE Description  

Are you ready for February 2nd? What is happening to Atlassian On Premise offerings? How do you ensure that you have a successful migration from Server? Phill will guide you through these changes and also provide you with assistance in planning your strategy for Atlassian tooling over the coming months and years to come.

Whether you are already on a migration journey or just thinking about one use this session to make your life easier.

Phill will also talk briefly about why archiving, housekeeping and general awareness of the Atlassian Ecosystem changes are so important for successful strategic planning and execution.

We will close the session with an opportunity for attendees to discuss any particular nuances or challenges, so come prepared to expand your knowledge and strategic approach.

1 comment

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

Hi @aly_briscoe ,

I'm also excited to join the event. I hope I will be there on time!

You are doing great! All the best!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2021

Thanks so much @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM 

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events