cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bit of Friday fun :)

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2021

If you could have one of these superpowers, which one would you choose?

• 👀Be invisible whenever you want
  • 💪🏻Superhuman Strength
  • 🐶Talk to animals
  • 🧠Read minds
  • 🦅Be able to fly

6 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

Hi @aly_briscoe 

👀Be invisible whenever you want

Cheers

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2021

what a great power that would be! :)

Like Vero Rivas likes this
0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2021

I'd love to be able to talk to animals.  Our pug barks at the TV a lot, and I'd like to ask her why!

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2021

haha love this!

0 votes
Isha January 16, 2021

*Ability to fly

• Why? Traveling during a pandemic can be quite stressful but being able to fly would eliminate the risks since I would be able to distance myself from others.
aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2021

@Isha  great idea!

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 15, 2021
  • 🧠Read minds

Which helps to how the tomorrow will be for the next human / world.

If he is a gentleman there is no problem , if the person with wrong ideology i can have a chance to save others.

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2021

That sounds amazing @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH 

0 votes
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

Definitely, superhuman strength.  :-)

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2021

😁

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

I think it would be able to fly. Then I could get to places on time.  Maybe.   :-)

aly_briscoe
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 15, 2021

haha love this!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events