Where are you? And what do you do?

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 4, 2021

Hi group!

I was just wondering where everyone in our little group is from?  Are we local or worldwide?  I also wondered what everyone does as a job, does it directly include Atlassian or is that more of a sideline?

I'm from a little city called Stoke on Trent in the UK - about an hour from Wolverhampton.  I don't currently work with Atlassian products as I recently moved jobs, but I'm still very interested in them, and their more alternative applications now!

Over to you guys ...

2 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021

Thank you for the warm welcome @Liam Green!  I live in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.  My office is located in another city near by Waterloo.  While I have always working within Waterloo, I have never been to my current office since I this company during the pandemic.

I was previously and still am at my current job an Atlassian Administrator.  When I was looking for a new job, continuing to be an Atlassian Admin was extremely important to me and I'm happy to be able to say that I get to do the work that I really enjoy every single day!

Like Liam Green likes this
Anthony Corbi August 5, 2021

Hi Liam:

I am a mortgage underwriter with LenderLive and I work here in the United States, New Jersey to be specific.  What interested me in this group is the fact your from Wolverhampton and I would hope many people in your group are Wolves fans!  I've been following footie for the last 6 years here in the states and love it.  I especially like to support the smaller clubs like Wolverhampton rather than the big 6 (Chelsea, Arsenal, MCity, MUnited, Liverpool).  I'm hoping Bruno Lage does well for your Wolves this year!

Cheers

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events