RSVP for our next virtual event on February 18th: "An Overview of Jira Service Management"

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 17, 2021

Our first event for 2021 will be held via Zoom on Thursday 18 February starting at noon.

RSVP here to join a member of Atlassian’s ITSM Product Marketing team for a brief overview of Jira Service Management. We'll cover what the next generation of Jira Service Desk has in store including:

Modern incident management, powered by Opsgenie

We’ve included on-call scheduling, alerting, incident swarming, and more from our popular Opsgenie product in all cloud editions of Jira Service Management.

Change management built for the DevOps era

Learn about our automated change risk assessments, advanced approval workflows, and deep integrations with popular CI/CD tools like Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins, CircleCI, and Octopus Deploy.

Intuitive, amazing service experiences 

Leverage new features like bulk ticket actions and machine learning capabilities to intelligently categorize similar tickets, and take action quickly.

You won’t want to miss out! We’ll leave some time at the end for questions and discussing the product roadmap.

3 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2021

Hi @Kat Warner ,

That's good news. 

I have already done my RSVP!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like Dhruv Das likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 28, 2021

Our guest speakers have been confirmed. We are lucky enough to have two Atlassian's joining us:

@Kate Clavet is a Product Marketing Manager at Atlassian and is a huge fan of all things Community! She joined by way of the Opsgenie acquisition 2 years ago and now focuses on IT Service Management. (I hope I tagged the correct profile)

@Molly Bronstein is on the IT Product Marketing team at Atlassian. A Bay Area native, Molly enjoys traveling, doing spin, and taking pictures of her pets.

RSVP here to join us at noon on Thursday 18 February on Zoom.

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
February 14, 2021

Hi @Kat Warner 

I couldn't register for this event without re-registering for Atlassian Community. I did get the invite etc, but is this right?

Thanks, Linda :)

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
February 14, 2021

Hello Linda,

I understand the concern/confusion. It is a known point of frustration that the Atlassian Community events and Atlassian Community discussion site need separate logins.

I can see your RSVP and look forward to chatting with you later in the week.

Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
February 14, 2021

ahhh, OK, that makes sense. I didnt want to end up with thousands of registrations lurking somewhere in the system!!!

Thanks heaps, see you Thursday!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events