Migrating to Cloud and The Best of Confluence Cloud - virtual event - Thursday 9 July, 1 pm (NZT)

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 21, 2020

Next virtual ACE - Migrating to Cloud and The Best of Confluence Cloud

We have Kat Warner from TechTime presenting on Migrating from Server to Cloud and Tim Clipsham, Senior Product Manager Confluence (Atlassian) presenting The Best of Confluence Cloud.

There will also be some discussion time where you could ask questions.

RSVP on the following link to the Zoom meeting details: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-wellington-presents-migrating-to-cloud-and-the-best-of-confluence-cloud/#/

Agenda:
1:00 PM Introduction and networking
1:10 PM Migrating from Server to Cloud - Kat Warner - TechTime
1:30 PM The best of Confluence Cloud - Tim Clipsham, Senior Product Manager, Confluence - Atlassian
2:00 PM Open discussion and/or questions for the speakers
2:25 PM Wrap-up

1 comment

Comment

Italo Qualisoni [e-Core]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2020

Hi @Kat Warner ,

Thanks for hosting this session, I really liked and learned a lot! The timezone is a little different from Brazil but I'll try to join more often :D

I would like to share this content with my teammates at e-Core, will the recording be available online? Or is this a private content?

Cheers

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2020

Hi @Italo Qualisoni [e-Core] ,

We had some technical issues so we were unable to record the whole session. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events