new and learning the ropes

Peter Hubacek November 11, 2020

Hi all,

Peter here from Austria... First post and all, just to let you know about me and my plan to world dominat ^z^z^z^z^z^z^z rolling out Jira in our company.

Coming from another collaboration tool, I have to learn anew a few things but with current documentation-levels I´m quite optimistic to set up the basic structure in the near future.

See you all in an epic just around the corner, 

P.

8 comments

Comment

Veronique DUFOUR November 11, 2020

@Peter Hubacek Welcome here!

Like Peter Hubacek likes this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

I wanted to post a GIF and can't make it stick.

Veronique DUFOUR November 11, 2020

@Danno Same for me. Maybe there is a problem today.

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

Thank you for confirming Veronique. I thought I was doing something wrong with posting it or violating some kind of policy/copyright infringement. I'm going to try later because it is too good to pass this up. 🤣

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2020

@Danno @Veronique DUFOUR Hey, friends! Sometimes gifs are a bit finicky if they're too big, but also they need to be accompanied by some sort of text (you can't just post a gif by itself). Hope that helps!

Like Veronique DUFOUR likes this
Veronique DUFOUR November 12, 2020

@Erica Moss Thanks for the hint. In fact, what is not working it's not the post itself, it is adding a gif either selecting the file or using drag & drop. No error message appears.
What is maximum size (ie less than 10Mo, 5Mo, 1Mo ...) It will help :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2020

@Veronique DUFOUR Yeah, it just sort of flashes for a second and then doesn't insert. I would say 3MB or smaller, for sure.

Veronique DUFOUR November 14, 2020

@Erica Moss  It's working now :) Thanks! 

N.png

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2020

Welcome to the community @Peter Hubacek best of luck with your Jira endeavours!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Peter!

We are glad you are here!!

Troy Dyer November 11, 2020

Hey Peter, You're in our story now!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2020

@Peter Hubacek Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Be sure to check out the Jira collection, our member journey and Friday Fun. 😎

Like Veronique DUFOUR likes this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 12, 2020

Thanks Erica. 😍

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 12, 2020

OK Peter, I'm going to find out if Erica is telling the truth now that we know what your evil plan is.

Like Peter Hubacek likes this
Maheer Dad May 2, 2021

hi friends  hope you all are very nice and living where  you want happily 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events