Welcoming all with new year wishes

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2020

Hello all,

I'm new here with technical accreditation in ACP-JPA and ACP-JA.

I would like to learn more from community as the knowledge gained only for certification is limited, while the understanding the software with technical tunnel is different.

For example while we install the jira instance in linux, the permissions of jira user at every moment is important, how would we handle copying files from testing instance and production instance with keeping jira user permissions in mind and many of the troubleshooting in networking, permissions, keep me intrigued and excited

Next stop is Jira System Administrator !

8 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2020

Welcome to the community and look forward to sharing your knowledge of ACP-JPA and ACP-JA!

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2020

Thank you Ollie Guan.

Jukka_Paulin January 2, 2020

Yeah this is really interesting. I'm keen on technical hands-on and always with any kind of "XaaS" (something as a service) some people want to know the inner workings of systems and have also the backup / migration as an alternative. Few admins are resting if they would be forced to rely on a sole straw. I think as we go into 2020 and beyond, actually the free portability and these kind of questions are brought into focus. It doesn't prohibit, but in my views, actually increases good innovation happening in business. 

Jukka

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2020

Thank you Jukka Paulin. I'm very happy with your observations and thinking!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2020

Welcome @Pramodh M - we are gad you are here!

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2020

Thank you John Funk, I've been following your work for quite a while.

Great work!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2020

Wow, that's very encouraging - thank you for saying that.  :-)

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2020

Hope I will learn more, now that I have joined the community!

Alex Laycy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2020

Welcome along @Pramodh M !

Excellent avatar by the way ;) 

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2020

Thank you @Alex Laycy 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2020

@Pramodh M We're so glad you're here! Definitely check out the product collections, as well as some off-topic areas like Friday Fun. 😎

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2020

Thank you @Erica Moss !

Like Erica Moss likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2020

Hi @Pramodh M

Welcome to the community :) 

-Sri

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

Hello @Pramodh M ! Pleased to have you in the community! Let us know if we can help you in any way :)

Veera
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2020

Hi @Pramodh M 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events