Welcome Wednesday: what internet meme makes you laugh?

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 21, 2020

Hi everyone, and welcome to Welcome Wednesday!

Thousands of people join our community every week, and we love when they stop by the Welcome Center and say hello, or how are you, or "oy mista, you me dad?" 

We’re tagging just a handful of our favorite new users this week to answer our question of the week, but as usual, we’d love to hear from everyone!

What internet meme makes you laugh? This question was posed to our community team recently and I had to go with this one, part of the Antiques Roadshow captions series by Keaton Patti.

oymista.jpg

What about you? Keep in mind that if you put a picture in your post, you will need to put some text too (thanks to a bug) so make sure to add a random exclamation point or something.

Anyway if you’re tagged in the comments, or just want to play along, please jump in!

8 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2020

Too stinkin' funny...

3left.jpg

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 21, 2020

In the same vein as @Kristján Geir Mathiesen's one of my friends sent this one to me which I laughed pretty hard at:

Mask.jpg

Like # people like this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2020

I'm not sure if it speaks to me because of my complete (lack of) healthy lifestyle - but I just love this one!

image.png

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
October 22, 2020

@Liam Green oh my god 🤣

Like Liam Green likes this
Maria P.
Community Manager
October 22, 2020

This one gets me every time 🍕 It me!

peesha.jpeg

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 22, 2020

This one might be "too soon, too real"...

_mad.jpg

Like # people like this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 4, 2020

Now I am scared!

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 23, 2020

Someone posted this in a presentation at work... I find it funny and sad at the same time:

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 10.41.18 PM.png

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events