Welcome Wednesday: Let's go for a virtual walk!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I'm still stuck at home in lockdown orders, but I had a wonderful idea while walking the dog this morning.
Let's take a walk together! We may not all be able to travel to the destinations we want right now,
but that doesn't mean we can't go on a virtual walk together.
It doesn't have to be a picture from today, or even directly from where you live.
But I would love to see pictures of some amazing pictures of sights are visible when you go for a walk!

Here are a few from me from this morning, every week day, I take our husky on a 3km walk over to our son's daycare.  My wife drives our son over and we meet them there and get a ride back home:

20210505_071848.jpg20210505_073024.jpg20210505_074836.jpg

On the weekends, we head to an off-leash wooded area which is amazing.  I have pictures form both summer time and winter time to give you an idea of what it looks like in multiple seasons:

IMG_2542.JPEG20200323_062231.jpg20200321_074709.jpg

I'd love to see what things look like in your part of the world.  Please share in the comments!

Have a great rest of the week!

2 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon That's a really nice idea: Virtual Walk!

Unfortunately, I don't have a pet (though I would love to have it) as I don't have a home big enough to keep it. But I loved your pictures together with your pet.

Also, due to my wife expecting our second child, we are avoiding going out during COVID situation since last few months, so I do not have any pics to share.

I hope I would have some soon once the COVID situation gets better.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

Congratulations @Taranjeet Singh!  I'm sure there is more than enough excitement inside your home to keep you busy!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

That's true, @Jimmy Seddon ! Thank you!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2021

A couple from my weekend!

IMG_2998 (1).jpgIMG_3007 (1).jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events