Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Welcome Wednesday: How's Everyone Doing?

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Jun 09, 2021

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday!

I'm going to be honest with you all, it's difficult to come of with something new and engaging every single week.  So, from time to time you will see posts like this one.

We all have various things going on in our lives, so I thought I'd take a second to check in with everyone and see how people are doing?

Feel free to post a reply or simply a gif that describes how you are doing.

Have a great rest of the week everyone!

5 comments

John Funk Community Leader Jun 09, 2021

Seems like a donut kind of day

King Kong Donut.png

Like # people like this

that's my kind of donut!

Like John Funk likes this

I don't know what it is, when it comes to donuts, I prefer simple:

donut.jpg

Hæ @Jimmy Seddon Thanks for this post.

Doing ok but a bit like:

Hope you are well!

Like # people like this

I've made that face about once a month the last four months or so when they bring out new covid guidelines and people can go to the theatre, and church and have parties, but I still can't go to the gym without applying for a time slot beforehand and my work schedule makes no allowance for that. :| 

Like # people like this

Hahahaha, too funny @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck  I agree, so hard to keep up with all the changes in these guidelines. And keep them straight! Was it this week or last that... Was it 10 or 20? ...

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this

@Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Servado  Yeah, next change is 16th of June and I suspect it is so they can say people can go downtown and celebrate on the 17th. :p (but I'm not too hopeful that I'll get to go to the gym *cries)

I agree, I've been using that same expression.  9/10 times it's because it's the easiest response.

I finally got fed up with sitting at my sofa table to work in my tiny apartment so I bought a shelfing unit and redesigned it as a "five level office" :p Now I just need a proper chair. :p 

office.jpg

Like # people like this

I love the creativity @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck!

@Jimmy Seddon Thank you. There is an Icelandic saying that goes: Hardship teaches the naked woman to spin. :p The budget is pretty tight around here so we're used to improvising. :p
(The wall behind my "office" is a wall we built in our apartment. It splits the living room in half and gives the kid his own room cause there is only one de facto bedroom). 

Taranjeet Singh Community Leader Jun 10, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon Thanks for this post.

I am just trying to find sometime since last couple of weeks to get some rest (but no success so far :-)) since it has been a lot of sleepless nights with my newborn baby.

But yes, I am enjoying this new phase of life too.

Your baby: 😌 You: 😩 - Once Upon A Child | Facebook

How are you doing?

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you