Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome, Webinar Watchers!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 8, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the Atlassian Community–– a place to connect, share, and learn with fellow Product enthusiasts. We know many of you came to this post via an Atlassian Webinar, and we commend you for working to further your knowledge 👏🏼 (And if you’re just stumbling upon this post, jump on the Atlassian webinar train today)!

And since you’re here, we’d love to learn more about you. Write a quick intro below, including information like who you are, what your role is, what webinar you watched (and perhaps what you learned from it if you’re feeling ambitious)!

5 comments

Comment

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2020

Hi @Bridget 

Had signed up for a webinar before seeing this, but hadn't found the link to them.

Just wanted to say thanks, will be diving into them shortly!

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 9, 2020

Hi @Liam Green ! Nice to meet you, and happy to hear that! Let me know which webinar your choose / what your takeaways are :).

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2020

Good morning @Bridget and @Liam Green

Same here. I've attended a few webinars already but have never heard about this group/forum/blog/???

I've been involved in the electronics field for many years and have started working for a startup for the first time developing a stratospheric ballooning system using agile engineering and have become the in-house Jira admin. by default.

I've been looking for information on Agile techniques and how to use Jira and Confluence to that end as well as learning how to configure our system the right way. It is a bit of a mess currently when we had too many cooks working on it.

Anyway, please keep the webinars coming and continue to offer free training on all of your products. I'm so happy I stumbled onto the 2 months of free for all offers.

Like # people like this
Bridget
Community Manager
September 9, 2020

Hi @Danno ! Welcome to the Community/Group/fun! 

Whoa- that is SUCH a good job. Happy to hear you are finding the webinars useful, we definitely have really exciting plans to offer more free training in the future :). 

Cheers, and so nice to meet you!

Bridget 

Stephen Bush November 19, 2021

Good to see how the products work with one another!

akinsanya.oluniyi July 28, 2022

Hi,

I am a Scrum Master working with MTN, Nigeria.

I attended "More than a tool: the agile at scale solutionwebinar.

My interest is learning how to use Jira and confluence for team and project management effectively.

Clarence Chung July 28, 2022

An SPC, an RTE to a train, preaching and helping the company to scale agile in Hong Kong since late last year.  Just had PI 4 planning done yesterday.  Building more trains across the company.  We'll probably have 7 by the end of the year.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events