To say hello

Study is a passion May 6, 2021

Hello how are u all. I m reyaan awais and want to introduce my self. So iam student of class 8. Please support me thats all

8 comments

Comment

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

Hi Reyaan,

Welcome to the Atlassian community..

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2021

Hi Reyaan, Welcome to the Community! I hope you enjoy learning, sharing and connecting with people in the Community.

Like KSomu likes this
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

Hello, @Study is a passion !

Welcome to the Community! You are in the right place, we will try to help you with all questions and share information!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

Hi @Study is a passion 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2021

@Study is a passion We are glade to have you on board.

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 7, 2021

Hi @Study is a passion ,

Welcome to the Atlassian community!!!! Glad to have you here.  

-Sri

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2021

Hello and Welcome, @Study is a passion !

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Study is a passion ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events