Story mapping tool

Deleted user September 20, 2019

Hi there, 

We are looking for an add on story mapping tool. The purpose is to give high level updates to executives. Any suggestions on where I should look? Does anyone have any experience with any? 

Thank you. 

3 comments

Comment

robert Mugabuhamye
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2019
Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user September 20, 2019

Robert this is a really great starting point. I will take a close look at them. Thank you very much. 

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2019

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2019

Hi @[deleted] - another is Portfolio for Jira  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212136/portfolio-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview (This link is to the cloud version as I didn't see any tags on your post about your platform.  If you're running server/DC, just click the button on the upper right corner to switch info on that version.)

This Atlassian Marketplace search may also highlight other add-ons that may be useful to you:  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=project%20management

Cheers!

Deleted user September 23, 2019

Thank you Larry, I appreciate it. 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2019

@[deleted] Welcome, Dave! I'll let others weigh in on your question, but we're glad you're here. 😎

Like Deleted user likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events