Starting the Atlassian community journey

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Excited to join the community on Atlassian summit day.

Looking forward to work with you all

8 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Welcome ^_^

Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Sagar !

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Hi @Sagar,

Welcome to the Community!

You couldn't have picked a better day to show up!

Don't forget to grab your Bingo Card.

-Jimmy

Like Sagar likes this
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon  Just did that :)

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Sagar!

We are glad you are here!!

Like Sagar likes this
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Thanks John

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Sagar! It's great to have you here!

Like Sagar likes this
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Thanks @Taranjeet Singh :)

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

👋 Hi @Sagar ! Nice profile pic- are you a Carmen Sandiego fan?

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

@carolyn french That's a nice guess, but I think the profile pic indicates that he works for Red Hat, as far as I know.

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

@Taranjeet Singh Not sure there- my speculation makes way more sense. But, he'll have to weigh in with the real answer... 😂

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

@carolyn french I am pretty sure, since he is one of my LinkedIn contacts!:-)

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Ok, losing ground here.... but there's still hope that maybe he's both!

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

Hi @carolyn french , @Taranjeet Singh is right it's a Red Hat logo in the profile pic and I am not aware about Carmen Sandiego but I just google it looks like it's similar to Red Hat logo.

Like # people like this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2021

Hi @Sagar ,

Welcome to the Atlassian community....

Like Sagar likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

@Sagar Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Like Sagar likes this
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2021

Thanks @Erica Moss Sure will look into it

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events