Sr Account Manager New Hire

Chantella.Simpson November 21, 2019

Just wanted to say hello.

5 comments

Comment

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

Hello, and welcome to the Community!  :-)

Like # people like this
Salsa Ambar January 19, 2020

Hello, Congratulations on joining ATLASIAN by sharing stories and experiences, as well as expertise in each of their fields, we can share and strengthen friendship in the community of this ATLASI.SAB IN THIS ATLASIAN COMMUNITY People Are Friendly and Enjoy. Hopefully Our Days Are Always Always Good. Happy

dcarter November 22, 2019

Hello

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2019

@Chantella.Simpson Hello, hello! Be sure to check out our product collections, and ask the Community any questions you have. 😄 We also have off-topic threads like Friday Fun.

Chantella.Simpson November 22, 2019

Awesome. Thank you!!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2019

Hey @Chantella.Simpson!

Welcome to the Community!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions.  Everyone here is very friendly and ready to help!

-Jimmy

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2019

Hi @Chantella.Simpson welcome to the community! If you have a few moments I highly recommend checking out the three-things I wish I knew series in this group. I would have loved to have had that series when I first joined, lots of golden nuggets shared.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events