Software Development Team Lead

Daniel Seguin November 14, 2020

Hi,

My name is Daniel

and use Jira quite a lot to manage my projects using multiple dahboards.

In addition, i am using quite a lot Confluence to do our internal documentation.

8 comments

Comment

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2020

Hi @Daniel Seguin ,

welcome and enjoy :-)

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2020

Hi @Daniel Seguin

good to have another Daniel here - welcome and enjoy Atlassian Community!

For Jira and Confluence there is plenty stuff available, you have probably seen it already. What I really like are "articles" - they regularly include latest news and also tips/tricks (see here and here).

In case you want to explore Community further here is a very good post to start from. For example you can answer questions or just have fun (don't miss Friday Fun!).

Cheers,
Daniel

Like Jared Shum likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2020

Hi  @Daniel Seguin 

Jira & Confluence they are fantastic tools to carry out projects, I have been doing it for many years.

If you complement them with some plugin they are already wonderful.

Greetings and enjoy !!!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Daniel!

We are glad you are here!!

Jared Shum November 14, 2020

Welcome! Looking forward to collaborating.

Troy Dyer November 14, 2020

Daniel, welcome to the club!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 16, 2020

@Daniel Seguin - Welcome to the Community!

We're a very friendly bunch - so have a look around and let us know if you need anything!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 19, 2020

@Daniel Seguin Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our member journey as well as Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events