Quiz

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

Can we have Community Leaders host online Quiz here on a monthly basis ?

We members can test ourselves - we have have a total of 5 tricky questions every month.

What say - Community Leaders ?

6 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2019

Interesting idea for sure. Maybe a game show format w/ SWAG give-aways. Jeopardy? Family Feud anyone? ;-)

If we did this as articles and allowed members to use comments as their answers and maybe the Community Leaders could use Like button for correct answers. The only concern is getting leaders scheduled/committed to make it successful. Some level of promotion/support from the CommuniTEAM would be important here I think.

Like # people like this
Chris Whitehead November 13, 2019

Curious, what kind of subjects did you have in mind?

Like Lambert Frank likes this
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

Hello Chris,

I am imagining a bit of everything - System Administration, Workflow Administration, Project Administration , One Word Answers , Scenario Questions and so on.

I think the best result out of it would be that it would get us back to study table and make us read more perhaps :-) 

Like Chris Whitehead likes this
Kathy Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2019

Sounds like fun to me. 

Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 13, 2019

Count me in. 

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 16, 2019

This is a really good idea @Vickey Palzor Lepcha . You have my support for this initiative.

elizabeth_jones
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 1, 2021

I'm interested

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events