Product / UX Designer

Danelle Bailey October 2, 2018

Hi there! I'm a UX designer who uses Balsamiq, Confluence, Jira in my iterative design delivery. I'm always looking at better ways to cut down on wasted time/artifacts, while keeping context and information at hand. I think a lot about how developers and other stakeholders experience the way I communicate intent. 

I just joined this community to learn more, and see what others are doing in this space. Not to mention Atlassian's stellar reputation as a product team!

5 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2018

Hi, @Danelle Bailey!

giphy

We're happy you found us. 😄 Be sure to check out the Confluence and Jira collections here, as well as just-for-kicks threads like Friday Fun and Miscellaneous Monday. Oh, and show us the view from your desk here!

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2018

Welcome @Danelle Bailey! :) If you have any specific questions.. simply write a post :)

Tobias Anstett _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2019

Welcome @Danelle Bailey :)

Are you also using Sketch or InVision in your daily work? If yes you might want to search for these terms on the Atlassian Marketplace to find some apps which make working with all these tools in the Atlassian ecosystem even better.

Best, Tobias

Danelle Bailey April 11, 2019

Thank you! I have in the past but right now I mostly use Balsamiq in my current role. I have been using the Jira and Confluence tools with it already, as I'm part of their user group and they pointed me to them. Thanks for the welcome!

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2019

From a fellow UX designer to another -- Hi! and welcome to our community :) 

If you haven't already seen it, our Atlassian Design blog on Medium just published this great piece on how designers can use Jira. https://medium.com/designing-atlassian/how-to-jira-for-designers-e37c354aa078

Manu Vallyon April 10, 2019

@Test User KL Link is broken. 

Kevan Lin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2019

Thanks for letting me know, i've updated the link in my comment. 

Danelle Bailey April 11, 2019

Thanks for the link! :) I have a blog and hope to post pieces of our process soon. 

http://danellebailey.com 

Omar Mohamed Fathi
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2023

nice :D

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events