Portfolio Information

Portfolio Information Needed October 31, 2019

Hello Everybody.  I am a Release Manager at my company and we have been using Jira for a while but never have used the Portfolio or reporting portion of Jira.  We have Server 7.2 version of Jira.  There are multiple different roles of permissions within in Jira but I am looking to see what the proper permissions a Release Mgr should have and of course any information on portfolio will be great.  I will be signing up for the online training for portfolio but thought I would send out a message to see what information I receive before starting the class.  Any recommendation of what part of the"Planning with Portfolio for Jira" training I really need focus on to make sure Release Management a success at my company.

2 comments

Comment

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2019

I'd suggest you to give this plugin from Atlassian a try - it's called Portfolio for JIRA.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212136/portfolio-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Portfolio Information Needed October 31, 2019

Thank you for the link.  I am super excited to learn all the ends and outs of Portfolio.  Its going to do wonders for our company.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2019

@Portfolio Information Needed Welcome to the Community! I'm sure you'll get lots of great suggestions. 😎

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events