Highlighted

Hello Everybody.  I am a Release Manager at my company and we have been using Jira for a while but never have used the Portfolio or reporting portion of Jira.  We have Server 7.2 version of Jira.  There are multiple different roles of permissions within in Jira but I am looking to see what the proper permissions a Release Mgr should have and of course any information on portfolio will be great.  I will be signing up for the online training for portfolio but thought I would send out a message to see what information I receive before starting the class.  Any recommendation of what part of the"Planning with Portfolio for Jira" training I really need focus on to make sure Release Management a success at my company.

2 comments

I'd suggest you to give this plugin from Atlassian a try - it's called Portfolio for JIRA.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212136/portfolio-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Thank you for the link.  I am super excited to learn all the ends and outs of Portfolio.  Its going to do wonders for our company.

Erica Moss Community Manager Nov 01, 2019

@Portfolio Information Needed Welcome to the Community! I'm sure you'll get lots of great suggestions. 😎

Comment

TAGS