Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pivoting Time

paulybarrett June 7, 2020

Mid March the world changed, every live event in Australia (and most of the world) cancelled. For someone who made 100% of their living from live events, this was not ideal.

But life goes on and here I am almost three months later setting up Service Desk and Confluence to support on-line event technology running in AWS cloud.  I don't see myself as a developer, I just cut and paste lot, but I guess I kind of am, atleast for now.

I've been a long time Trello advocate on live events, so I guess this is a logical extension with a great Australia company.

I look forward to picking the brain of the community while I work out if this is my new career path, or a stop gap until we can all gather again.....the age old Contractor conundrum!

Paul

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2020

@paulybarrett Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out our product collections, as well as threads like Friday Fun and "Three Things." 😄

Like paulybarrett likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events