Owner/CEO

Steven Golob November 27, 2020
  1. Culminating 34 years in Telecommunications in a Marketing and Sales capacity, I introduce digitant. Brand recognition plus new customer acquisition through Property Management staff engagement. In the form of gift card rewards. In the course of building out my call center, which will be primarily remote agents working from home, I need an intranet collaboration platform. So here I am. I am delighted to learn all the cool features of Confluence. Another cool thing is making friends in the process.

8 comments

Comment

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2020

Welcome to the community Steven!

• This is a great place to be if you have any questions or want to find out about all Atlassian has to offer.
Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2020

Hi @Steven Golob ,

Welcome to the community!

Happy Learning!

Jlk November 28, 2020
Yes there are definitely some great features here,  I'm still trying to explore all of the options available.  If you can use help, I would love to have the opportunity!
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2020

Welcome @Steven Golob ! You should also check Jira Service Desk /Jira Service Management! This may help you build the call center  ;-)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2020

@Steven Golob Welcome to the Community!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 4, 2020

Welcome to the Community @Steven Golob!

If you are looking to learn more about Confluence, it's recommend starting it the Confluence Product Collection if you haven't made your way over there already.

-Jimmy

Like Jlk likes this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2020

Welcome!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 15, 2021

Welcome @Steven Golob !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events