Oi, trabalho com o trello e o jira

Rogério January 16, 2021

Sou iniciante e gostaria de dicas relacionados a scrum e produtividade. Obrigado.

5 comments

Comment

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2021

Hi @Rogério ,

Welcome to the community! & Welcome center group!

It's really great to have you here!

You can learn, share, solve & enjoy!

You can also have a look at this Resources

I wish you all the best!

Regards,

Soumyadeep

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Rogério!

I'd recommend checking out the Agile collection, there are a number of articles there that will help you including this recent post - The WHAT, WHEN, and How to SCRUM(part 1) by @Gloria Ojukwu .

Also, don't hesitate to ask questions, everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Rogério January 16, 2021

Obrigado Jimmy

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @Rogério 
Hope you will enjoy what you will see and learn here :)

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2021

Hi @Rogério ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community and Welcome Center Group.

I am glad you are here. I would suggest you to read Mountain Goat Software

Blogs for Agile and productivity understanding. You should start from the Scrum Guide and we have great blogs on the Atlassian Community related to Scrum as Suggested by @Jimmy Seddon 

You can learn the basic of Jira Software from my YouTube Channel  and I have more videos there related to Jira Software you can have a look. I hope it will help you.

Don't hesitate to ask your questions in the Atlassian Community. We all are here to help you.

-Monika

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2021

@Rogério Welcome, welcome! Looks like you're already getting some great suggestions. 😄

Like Rogério likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events