Jason Brown October 16, 2020

Hello. I'm new to this group and new to Atlassian products. As an organization we already use Confluence and we are now seeking to implement Jira Service Desk. I'm looking forward to learning a lot starting with the very basics. Any advice/links would be greatly appreciated.

9 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2020

Welcome to the "party" @Jason Brown !

This is the right place. The documentation is really good as well ->  https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedesk

HTH,
KGM

Like Jason Brown likes this
Jason Brown October 16, 2020

Thank you Kristjan!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Jason!

We are glad you are here!!

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2020

Hi @Jason Brown 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're looking for somewhere to start your journey then the Required Reading article is a great place to begin.

The whole community is really friendly so just shout if you need anything!

Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2020

Hi @Jason Brown welcome welcome! If you're interested be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 26, 2020

@Jason Brown We're glad you're here! 😄

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2020

Welcome @Jason Brown to the Atlassian Community. If you are just getting started with Jira, I would recommend YouTube. When I first started administering Jira I found some video on YouTube that really help me. This was the series that I started with and it helped a lot.

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 26, 2020

Hi @Jason Brown and welcome to the community!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 29, 2020

Welcome to the community @Jason Brown 

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2020

welcome to the community

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events