Newbie greetings

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck May 25, 2021

Hi everyone. I have used Trello for while working on projects in the past and have recently been looking into Jira in connection with my job hunt (because many companies are looking for people with agile/scrum/kanban experience).

Since I made the decision to start my own business I have used Jira actively to organise myself and my projects. I am taking a Udemy course to help me get started but I also look forward to learning a lot from the community. 

all the best, Tex

8 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Thorhalla!

We are glad you are here!!

Like Stephanie Grice likes this

Thank you. I'm glad to be here :)

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2021

Velkomin í partýið, @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck 

Þakka þér kærlega fyrir. Eldfjallakveðjur til þín lika :p

Pedro Silva May 26, 2021
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck May 26, 2021

Thank you :)

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck May 26, 2021

Thank you :D

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 28, 2021

Welcome to the community @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck 

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck May 29, 2021

Thank you :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2021

@Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck June 2, 2021

Thank you. That all sounds super exciting :D

Pedro Silva June 2, 2021
Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck June 2, 2021

Like Pedro Silva likes this
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

Welcome to the Community @Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck 

Thorhalla Gudmundsdottir Beck June 3, 2021

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events