Newbie, Introduction, Hello Community

James Morgan May 20, 2021

Hey everyone, I'm new here. Joined the community to learn more about Jira and using it effectively for my projects and assigned issues/tasks.

Working on the backend of a fintech App with .NET !

I'm in Lagos, Nigeria

8 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

Welcome @James Morgan 

This is definetly the place to be to learn more about Jira!

Like # people like this

Thank you, Kristjan. I would appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of some docs or video resources I could use to up my Jira game. 😁

Like Pedro Silva likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2021

Thank you so much

Pedro Silva May 20, 2021

Welcome @James Morgan !

Like # people like this

I see you Pedro!

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2021

Hi @James Morgan 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Thanks Mandal!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2021

@James Morgan Glad to have you, welcome to the community.

Like # people like this

Thanks Brant!

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @James Morgan ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2021

Welcome to the community @James Morgan 

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 22, 2021

Welcome to the Community, @James Morgan ! :-)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2021

@James Morgan Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events