New to the Community

Niyas Mattara March 12, 2019

Hi,

I am New to the community and looking for best ideas for the beginners.

My works are on cross-platforms of TestRail-Jira for one project and Zephyr-Jira for another project. Each works on the cloud and server respectively. I am planning to move all Zephyr test cases to TestRail eventually. Will there be any challenges in this migration? what sort of integration do I have to do?

Any relevant replies will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2019

@Niyas Mattara Welcome to the Community! We're glad you're here. 😄 I see you've already cross-posted your question in the Jira collection, which is definitely the best place to get more info on that. In the meantime, be sure to show us the view outside your window and check out our beginner's guide.

Like Niyas Mattara likes this
Niyas Mattara March 13, 2019

@Erica Moss Thanks a lot Erica, Things are getting more interested and friendly than I expected..!! Yaay..!!! 

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2019

@Niyas Mattara Yay! Enjoy. 🎉

Mehmet Şirin Usanmaz
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2019

@Niyas MattaraWelcome to the Community! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events