New to the Centre

Jo Rothemund December 29, 2019

Hi I'm Jo, new to the Atlassian Community, and trying to introduce the product to my colleagues whilst simultaneously learning it myself. I expect I will be googling and reviewing posts here so I can get started as a new 'Admin' and initiate projects for my teams.

9 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2019

Welcome to community!

Like # people like this
Jo Rothemund December 29, 2019

Thank you Ollie. Just received a great link from @Daniel Schillace  for online training available from Atlassian: Training for Jira APP and Jira Admin. I am already underway in the Training for Jira APP which is just what we needed to get started. Jo

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2019

Welcome, to the community @Jo Rothemund 

Feel free to ask any question and also share your knowledge.

Also checkout some off-topic threads like Friday Fun. :-)

Like Jo Rothemund likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 30, 2019

Hi @Jo Rothemund,

Welcome to the Party!

You are definitely among friends here!

Like # people like this
Jo Rothemund December 30, 2019

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon  - what a kind welcome! :) Jo

jamercer1 December 30, 2019

Greetings - I am also new to Atlassian Community and I am in desperate need of training and I do not have the Training tab.  Any suggestion as to how I get the Training tab.  I am a new Admin, trying to set JIRA up.  I do have some experience with JIRA as one of our vendors uses it for tracking our issues.  We are currently instituting JIRA at our company.  I appreciate all input - Regards, Jackie 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jo Rothemund December 30, 2019

Hi Jackie @jamercer1 , I received the following links from @Daniel Schillace which are great for getting started on JIRA training:

1) Training for Jira

2) Jira Admin for the JIRA CLOUD service (which is what we are using)

The Training for Jira APP is free for a 30 day trial period of you can subscribe for a moderate monthly fee based on your needs:

* Up to 10 users $5 monthly flat fee

* 11 - 100 users $0.7 monthly flat fee

Hope this helps with getting started :) Jo

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
karunakararao siripuram December 30, 2019

to atlassian

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 31, 2019

Hi @jamercer1,

Welcome to the Community!

You can also check out the Atlassian University.  There are a number of paid and free courses there which can help get you started as well.

-Jimmy

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2020

@Jo Rothemund Welcome to the Community! We're glad you're here. Be sure to poke around the product collections and ask any specific questions you may have. We also have a ton of awesome off-topic threads like Friday Fun that will help you get to know your fellow members. 😄

Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

Hi @Jo Rothemund 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!~

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jo Rothemund January 23, 2020

Hi @Adrian Stephen  - thank you for a lovely welcome! I imagine you know I'm a new group member finding my way with the product as both a user and Jira Administrator. Great to getting the support of your team and the readership. Jo

Like # people like this
Adrian Stephen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 3, 2020

Rock on !

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2020

Hi @Jo Rothemund ,

Welcome to the Community. Sri Here !!!!

Jo Rothemund January 30, 2020

Thank you @Sri Kumar  - your team is truly friendly. Must be a great team of which to be a part. Best regards, Jo

Like Sri Kumar likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2020

Hi @Jo Rothemund ,

Yeah, Community is a Very Friendly :) 

-Sri

Shawn Kessler
Atlassian Team
February 3, 2020

@Jo Rothemund Welcome to the Community! Hopefully you are finding lots of useful information, and maybe sharing some of your own. Let us know if we can help you in any way.

Veera
Atlassian Team
February 4, 2020

Hi @Jo Rothemund 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events