New to FleetPride!

Lonnie Curley March 29, 2021

Greetings Team, I'm Lonnie and I am new to FleetPride as an IT Project Manager. I look forward to working and learning from each of you!

6 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Lonnie!

We are glad you are here!!

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

@Lonnie Curley 

Glad to have you as part of the community.

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2021

Hi @Lonnie Curley 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

Meshri Alatiki March 30, 2021

Welcome!, I am new as well, and glad to have you here 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2021

@Lonnie Curley Welcome to the Atlassian Community! Be sure to check out the product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Lonnie Curley ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events